The kids got bikes today.. Leilani gives up real fast, but we are sure she will get it.. Kalani loves to ride. It was fun to watch them together.. Tom cracks me up riding Leilani's bike. I needed a good laugh and I laughed and laughed, we laughed and laughed..
Ya right you bought that bike for Leilani! It's been Tom all along. He must have been the one throwing a fit yesterday waiting to get it ;) You should be so proud of him, mastering the training wheels so quickly!
That is so funny! Tom looked helarious (sp?) on Leilani's bike!
On a side note, I watched this fabulous documentary on autism and one family's experience with legislation, treatments, explanations, etc. They have a web site. www.beautifulson.com I thought you may be interested.
5 comments:
Ya right you bought that bike for Leilani! It's been Tom all along. He must have been the one throwing a fit yesterday waiting to get it ;) You should be so proud of him, mastering the training wheels so quickly!
ps...Tom should really wear a helmet, he could really hurt himself if he fell. It's a long ways down. Serious.
That is so funny! Tom looked helarious (sp?) on Leilani's bike!
On a side note, I watched this fabulous documentary on autism and one family's experience with legislation, treatments, explanations, etc. They have a web site. www.beautifulson.com I thought you may be interested.
Ha ha. Carol's right about the helmet, ya know.
Thanks for the sweet comment- it made my day.
That pic of Tom riding Leilani's bike is priceless!!!! Thanks for the smile! :)
Post a Comment