Sunday, May 4, 2008

Vixon


This is our new edition she is a 4 month Austalian Cattle Dog orRed Heeler. We only have two dogs just to answer those questions what happen to the other dogs. She is so smart.
We have already taught her
come, no (which means get off me), leave it, drop it, off, chill (which means chill out dog), Heal, go home, outside, got to bed, no bark, kisskiss, eat (I tell her when she can eat), water ( I tell her to drink when we are working hard), and sit. I think that is all for now.. she is so smart and she is willing to learn.
She is still going to give me a headache most of the time.. but I have figured out how to be the ALPHA Dog..

1 comment:

Jason & Claire said...

How'd you already teach her all of that? I had a dog for a year and I couldn't teach her anything. Good job. I love that you taught her to "chill."