I was so excited to see this DayLily bloom It is so pretty. Vixon bit it off I had only had for less than 24 hours. So I walked her tonight and she is going to be so tired she is not going to have the energy dig up my tree and bite my pretty flowers..


3 comments:
Judy, iloved catching up and just wanted to say thanks for the little treat, you guys are cute, and such good people!!!!!!Remind me to tell you something sometime.
Hey Judy... I found you! :) Thanks for taking Abby last night. She had so much fun. I hope your expo went well.
I too have been catching up on your blog. I was thinking about you today. Your dog is cute! Loved the pictures of your kids running in the water. It's always good to be able to do two things at once.
Post a Comment