Monday, May 12, 2008

This is How you work out a Cattle Dog

I am no proud of the way my butt looks in these picture. but I wanted to show you How you get a full of energy dog out of energy.. I am lucky she runs beautifully. I just road around and around and she was so tired after. This is the first time I have been on a bike in over 10 years.. I forgot how much fun it is.. It also is a serious work out.. and Your butt hurts afterwards..



5 comments:

Carol said...

you are funny...sooooooo...who took the pics?

FrankNApril said...

Who had more fun you or the dogs?
I want a new bike after seeing those pics!!!! April

Chandra said...

Did I mention your butt looks great in those pics!!So- note to self- add dog trainer to Judy's already full resume.

Jason & Claire said...

I agree with Chandra. Nice butt! ;)

Judy said...

My sweet Heart took the pictures.. If you haven't rode a bike in a while I would love to tell you that My butt hurt for so long..