He got these dragon slippers at stride rite they lite up.. The dragon Blanket he got from his Auntie Tawnya for Christmas.. Everyday we are another animal this is the first time he is a Dragon. He is so creative and sweet..
This is one of our many conversations everyday.
K: Mommy
M: Yes
K: I love you
M: I love you too
K:Your my best friend
M: Your my best friend too.
K: Mommy your my girlfriend.
M: I'm glad I'm your girlfriend..
He tells me this a couple of times a day.. I LOVE IT...
To be able to communicate with your child is a very sacred blessing..
I don't use the word sacred lightly.. It means the differnce between craziness and little normalness..
P.S. I make my own words up sometimes... And I am okay with that...
I am okay with just me...(today)
No comments:
Post a Comment