Been there done that.. Kalani loved the animals. Leilani wanted to join the circus. All in all it was crazy!!! I was a nervous reck.. Tons of people, there was a reck so the line of cars went all the way out the I-15. (Holy cow). Kalani was in love with all the stuffed animals that you had to play a game for.. We had a episode ALL the way home because he wanted a whale.. Tom tried to win it for him.. We tried to explain to Kalani that it was a game. But he could not understand, the only thing he understood was that he wanted one..
Super Great Deal, you won't want to miss this!!
5 years ago
2 comments:
Oh, the good ol' Clark County Fair. So many memories. I'm glad you had fun. That was "the" event of the year growing up out there. Ha Ha!
Hi Judy...this is your friend Melissa from Pam's church class. We went to the county fair last weekend, too. We had so much fun and saw the same pig in your pic.
Thanks again for your help and hard work.
Melissa Nukem
Post a Comment