Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What a Morning..





Warning!!! Some of the below content may be offensive....
This morning Kalani was doing the two P's. (Puke and Poop) All over his bed.. (I was nice and did not take any photo's to share). Tom was nice enough to get up and clean up the floor, and roll up all the bedding and put it on the back porch. Later on that morning the dog was acting funny and wanted to go out. He did the two P's all over the concrete.
I decide I was going to brave try to clean it all up.. (I still have the headache that I have had for more than 4 days...) I come into the house to put the first batch of sheets in the washer and found the above photo. Hair on the ground, none of my kids did it.. Finally it comes out that Kalani did and he does not know why.. I have lost it by now, and tell them both that only two people are aloud to cut there hair, Auntie Jeannette and Auntie Sarah. And if they leave the couch they may not live through the day.. Jeannette Rivers is amazing I called her and she said to come over after school and that she would fix it.. It is cute and I like it..
Kalani told me "I'm out of here" He is going to Grandma and Grandpa's House. I told him good luck they are both far far away... This is his new thing, if He gets put in time out he tells me he is out of here...
Praying for a better day tomorrow....

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

Oh! I feel your pain! Lincoln hacked all of Brooklyn's hair off about a month ago. Leilani looks cute, though. Jeannette did a good job!

Carol said...

Her hair does look cute! Hope your having a better day today.

Jason & Claire said...

Jeannette did a really good job. It looks way cute. I saw the exact same thing a couple of nights ago. Thank goodness it wasn't as bad. But be prepared for Anneliese to look a little funny for the next few months.

Jodi said...

Do we have to have these kind of days to appreciate even the days that we label a bit boring? Some day you will laugh about this day and you have the pictures (well some of them) to prove it. Your backyard is looking really good. I'll have to come see it sometime.

Heather said...

What a cute cut....she looks so spunky!