So yesterday when the kids got home from school the little girls from down the street were waiting for them to play.. (These little girls are the kind that need supervision) Well I was so sick that I could not stand for long. I walked out to check on things and I saw
Leilani running
after one of the girls she was trying to take her princess wand home. I walk out just as she calls
Leilani a "cry baby".
Kalani is like six feet away. I hear him say "did you just call my sister a cry baby?" the little girl proceeded to say yes she did and I hear my son say "you better run, run, RUN, RUN" He has always been able to speak clearly when he feels like his sister may be in trouble or about to get hurt. Even when he was none verbal if he thought she was going to get hurt words came out of his mouth. It was always hard to explain to the doctors. I think secretly they always thought I was crazy.. But I can not deny the pure love that they have fir each other. I know in my heart he will always protect her and she will him.
3 comments:
I have seen that a few times in church between them, they are so sweet when that happens! Last year Leilani didn't want to go to class and started crying, her teacher started to pick her up and Kalani got so upset and started saying "Thats my sister, leave her alone! Leave her alone!" then he started to cry! Kalani is becoming so vocal and articulate! We love it!
I love that.
Good thing that he is ready to kick some bootie, so mommy doesn't have to and then end up in jail. LOL I love your family, you have some of the best stories.
you better run! i love it!
what a sweetheart.
Post a Comment