Friday, March 6, 2009

Feeling Grateful

1. FOR NEW UNDER-ROO'S.
there is nothing better than a new pair of roo's.
2. PRETTY PAPER.
I just love pretty paper. It totally inspires me.
3. FAMILY.
My mom and sister came down and brought some the cutest niece's and nephews ever with them. I missed them and enjoyed them so much.
4. INCOME TAX MONEY.
we got to pay some bills off and that always feels good.
5. FRIENDS.
If I did not have my sweet friends to listen to me and my crazy life, I would be lost.
6. THE TELEPHONE.
If I didn't have the phone to talk with my family when ever I get the urge, I would be sooooo lonely.
7. BOOKS.
A good book, is amazing.
9. KIDS
They just make life FUN.
10. MY SWEET HUSBAND
He should be number one.. Wow I am one lucky lady. He is supportive, loving, the best father ever, and mine for eternity.

2 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

New roo's are the best!

Rebecca said...

Oh.... my mom thinks you should say that your husband's a hottie too. lol