Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hunter


Sadly Saturday morning we had to send our sweet dog to Heaven. It was harder than I thought it would be. I have been taking about it for over a year now.
There is something morbid about standing at a counter and paying for somebody to kill your dog. It was horrible. (I was going to sugar coat it, but then I said screw it)
The house is so quite, I never realized how much noise he made. I miss him. He was such a sweet dog.
The kids handled it well. We just told them that he was hurting and that he had to go live with Heavenly Father.
Well that is my story for now..
TaTa

4 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

Sorry, judy. Hope you start feeling better soon;)

Rebecca said...

JUDY!!!!
What the heck you didn't even prepare me. So now here I am at work balling like a baby. I'm so sad. Hunter was my buddy. All thoes times I slept on your couch. He always kept me company. I'll miss him too!
Love you guys.... PS How are you?

FrankNApril said...

I am so sorry Judy:( I fear that day!!!!
So sorry! No words can be said to make it better:(
I hope you and your family are ok! Big Hugs:) April

Jodi said...

I'm sorry too. He was such a good dog.