I am Pregnant!!!
So I have been SUPER sick. (like that is an option)
My wonderful mom has been here for the last 4 weeks to help my family and I out.
My body and I are NOT friends.
The kids are excited and Tom and I are happy to add another little one to our family.
We are going to try our hardest not to find out the gender. But we will see with all the ultrasounds I end up having. I have already had 4, everything is good and strong. The baby already waved at me twice..
Super Great Deal, you won't want to miss this!!
5 years ago
6 comments:
C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!! I'm beyond happy for you. When can I come pick up your kiddos? Seriously-I'm calling you.
Oh, I am SO happy for you! Congrats!!
I haven't checked your blog in forever and what an exciting thing to read. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and your family! I am sorry you have been so sick, I hope that part comes to an end soon.
I was wondering why you were MIA. That is exciting! Not the sick part :( What a bummer. Glad everything looks good and I hope the yuckies go away soon.
WOW!!! Way to go Judy, I'll pop on over there one of these crazy days to talk...I am totally excited for you! I'm sorry I have been such a bad friend lately...and Primary teacher, too! And I love that Tom is one of our Home Teachers!
Congrats!! I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment