1. Throwing up does not always make you feel better....
2. I am not sure if I prefer throwing up or being on the verge of throwing up...
3. When are they going to take me off these drugs that I am blaming the nausia on...
4. If I lay in this bed any longer I am going to get bed sores...
5. Mom, will you please make me hash browns and eggs?
6. Leilani: Mom I don't want you to go to Heaven I will miss you. ME: I am not going to heaven Leilani I promise I will feel better soon.
7. Are you sure I am pregnant?
8. Didn't I say I didn't want to do this again?
9. Does that make me a bad person? I really wouldn't turn down a beautiful baby.
10. I don't need anything, Tom just buy the car seat on the way to the Hospital when you pick me up. {well I guess I might need a breast pump and diapers and wipes oh he can get that on the way too.}
11. This baby better have black hair and brown eyes!! One of my kids should look like me!
12. Kalani pulls up my shirt puts his ear on my belly and talks to the baby. Its super cute!! Usually he tells me that, the baby is telling him that it wants to play the video game... Yep he is super serious about it..
Okay thats Enough!!!
Super Great Deal, you won't want to miss this!!
5 years ago
5 comments:
ummmm....don't ALL your kids look like you????? with a little of Tom thrown in for good measure! sorry you are so miserable. Samantha asked me recently when you would have scrap class again and I told her...it might be a while!
I hope the 7-up helped! Sorry I missed you! I hope you feel better soon, I miss your smiling face!!
I am so happy for you! Oh, I am so SORRY you are so sick! I am so sorry! What a drag! Keep your blog updated when u can! I will read it! Can I help you??? April
Oh man judy! I'm so sorry you are sick. It will be worth it in the end...even if you didn't plan on doing this again. Hope you're better soon;)
Judy, you are in my prayers. I'm sorry that you have been so sick. Call if you need help or get in a bind. I know your mom is with you but I'd be glad to help out. ~Doralee
Post a Comment