Thursday, May 21, 2009

Possitive Thoughts

So I have decided that it will be 5 1/2 more months till I will feel better.

Talked with my doctor on Tuesday While I was having an emotional breakdown. ( I love my doctor he sat and just listened to me cry!) So this is what I have decided, I am still going to do what I can with Close To My Heart.

Spend good Laying down time with my kids!

and just wait it out.

Doc said pretty much he does not want me being very active. I am really trying to be excited about everything, I can say I am, but how can you feel excited when you feel like SH** 99.9% of the time... My husband is excited and that is good enough for right now..

oh One more thing I have decided I am an incubator.. for the next 5 1/2 months I'm making a baby!!!

I'm not sure that is so possitive???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny....just makin' a baby! Let me know if you need anything, I'm just around the corner! Feel better :)!!

Jason & Claire said...

Hang in there, woman! ;)

Kimberly Williams said...

Judy you are awesome and I love you!!

Carol said...

ahhhh mannnnn....i'm sorry you feel like sh&%$!!! can I do anything for ya??????

are we gonna find out what this little cookie is???? can't wait to know. if you find out and pick a name then you can start calling him/her by their FULL name right away! know what i mean??? like when your puking your guts out....

FrankNApril said...

You made me smile!
Sorry Judy!
Your baby will be beautiful and make all this worth it! In the mean time I hope REALLY hope it goes fast! Love ya and try to hang in there! April