Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Update

1. I have indigestion! But does it seriously have to feel like you are blowing fire out of your ears..

2. Leilani is out of school for the Summer.

3. Lorenzo is here visiting for a couple of weeks.

4. I am fighting the school district again for my sweet son.. ( I am about to cause some serious drama)

5. I still don't want to find out what we are having, but I think it is a girl! So if you hear me call it a she that is why.

6. I went to Flagstaff for Stamp Camp. I should not have gone, it took me 3 days to un-swell!! I refuse to tell anyone what my blood pressure was. Dr. Martin might find out.

7. I want to try to go to church, but I do not have any cloths that fit.. I don't do well in the morning anyway..

8. MY sweet daughter thinks that Zac Efron is her boyfriend!! Yesterday we were watching High School Musical 3 for the first time EVER! She says "He's Handsome" and then there is a scene were he almost Kisses a girl and my daughter says " she better not kiss him, he is my boyfriend" and she says it so seriously..

9. Leilani is addicted to doing laundry. She puts the cloths in the washer and puts them in the dryer. She starts them both, she even puts a dryer sheet in.. The only thing she does not do is put the soap in..

4 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

Can Lailani hook it up so I can meet her boyfriend Zac?

Heartburn is the WORST!

Kirsten said...

Amen to the heartburn! I hope you start feeling better soon. Being pregnant is miserable. The last thing you need is a lecture from Dr Martin. Lol. He's a talker!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Glad to hear you are still alive! J/K! Things are done and now to re-decorate...If you need some help, call me! I am sure Mark would love to see the kids! Hey are you gonna have a shower? I'll call you later!

Linde said...

Congrats on being pregnant! I am so excited for you! When are you due? Hope you feel better. Keep your blog updated so I can see what's up with you!Glad to hear you are all good. Cute kiddos you have!