Wow.. I have been lazy this month.. Well in the blogging world..
Kalani finally lost that front tooth yesterday. (thank you) He left it in so long that I looked and you can already see his other tooth coming in. Now if we can just get him to play with the other front tooth.. He said that he is never loosing another tooth.
I love that we can communicate now.. This morning he and Leilani ended up in our bed about 5:30am. His nose was stuffed and he was so good to just be quiet. After about 10 min of him trying to suck them out. He says"oh man these boogers got my nose stuck" I just laughed, no sleeping came after that.
Leilani has been trying to read. She is so excited about her sight words. I caught her trying to sound out words the other day. She is so , she sees words and picks out her sight words. Like book she says mom this is one of my sight words look. Or One is no. Today she tried to sound out animal and said it says Johnson mom. It will not be long and she will be reading me stories.
Some day I will post new pictures.. I have been taking a camera break..
bye for now.
Super Great Deal, you won't want to miss this!!
5 years ago
1 comment:
Girl~ you have been super busy & I haven't had a chance to come to any of your open houses! Thanks for being a GREAT inspiration to me & being a great mommy! I have dubbed you the SUPERMommy in my books!
Post a Comment