Its a new year again! And agian I have so many things on my mind.
Like:
1. Am I going to loose the weight this Year?
2. Will I be able to follow my goals this year?
3. Man I am getting old! I will be 34 this year!!
4. I really want to do something special this year for my Aniversary. What?
5. Kalani will be 8 this year.
6. I want to finally take the kids to Sea world and Disney Land.
7. I want to achieve my business goals this year.
8. I would love to be ready for the Holidays this year so I can enjoy them fully.
9. I am going to attempt the hole Birthday Party thing this Year. ( this frightens me.)
10. I am going to finish the B of M and D& C this year.
11. Am I done having children?
12. I need a bigger house. (Do you think there are 2 Streets named Sweet Leilani Ave)
So there you go more rambling from my nutty mind..
1 comment:
Let's go to Disney and Sea World together. Fun, huh?
Post a Comment