Monday, December 29, 2008

I am Truly Grateful

My House is full and I am Happy.. Their are five children and my sister added to my family this week. Normally I would say Holy Cow what was I thinking???? Or maybe something else..(for those of you who know me well)
My heart just feels full this time. I love that they love me.. And they want to spend time with me. It gives me a feeling of content. (I just need a bigger house) Well okay not to be to selfish, they do love Tom and my kids.
I am also thankful for my Heavenly Father and comfort that I feel knowing that I can speak to him anytime. Which I have noticed I do all the time in-formally.. I am for sure not perfect, but I do know that being a member is a very important part of my life. I am truly grateful for the Holy Ghost to guide me through my crazy days...
Okay enough mushy mushy... I just felt like I had to share.. (It almost feels like a 12 step meeting) Hi My name is Judy.........

2 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

I'm happy for you. Thanks for sharing. Love ya!

Rebecca said...

Awe.... you are so good... of course they love autie Judy doesn't everybody???
Love you and miss you!