Monday, December 15, 2008

Here We Are In Las Vegas

Here we are in North Las Vegas
With Little chance of Snow..
Under the desert sky..
The sun is sure to shine..

Santa aught to know
That I want a dsl sony camera from him
And if he doesnt bring it
I might just have to scream

Oh I want it all
I want it all
I want is all right now
Oh what what fun
it is to be a little brat this year..

NO really I just wanted to make up a song..
We had this son we sang on Guam that was made up to Jingle bells..
But really it did snow today...

So just some nonsense from the Judy's crazy Mind..

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

You are a silly girl! I wish I could see what goes on in your head all the time!

Jason & Claire said...

There you go-making me laugh again.