Thursday, December 18, 2008

SLIM PICKINS

So for the last 3 years we have gone to star nursery for our Christmas tree. Last year it was a forest there and this year this is all they had of my tree (I like Noble Pines). SIX that was it..
All Kalani wanted to do was to go and see the Turtles in the back.. Leilani wanted the chubby tree and I wanted the that was a little thiner.. So we got our tree for 49.88 or something like that. Kalani wanted the chubby tree to but I said that I wanted this other tree and both of my children gave in ever so gentley to me and said that they wanted my tree also. I felt bad after words Next year I will let them get what ever tree they want..







This is the chubby tree!!







3 comments:

Carol said...

that tree doesn't look too big at all! what are ya cryin' about!

Rebecca said...

How much was that shabby looking tree??? We got our tree for free this year we just went into the backyard and cut it down. Awesome!
Miss you guys!
I love Oregon.

Jason & Claire said...

Those are some of the prettiest real trees ever. You didn't need the selection.