Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Kalani is #7 Finally

I can not believe my baby is the #7(he is not 7 he is the #7). This is the first year he has understood what his birthday is all about. It has been fun and nuts. Although he knows his birthday is coming he has no sense of time and can not understand why mommy and papa can not just make it Nov. 20 RIGHT now. So his birthday finally came and I kept him home. (the day before was Olivia funeral more on that later) He wanted to make a cake first thing and we made cupcakes. He wanted his presents first thing I told him that he would have to wait for his dad to get home from work. He did this with little objection
I was a good day we ordered pizza for his birthday because you know that is all he eats now-a-days. We ordered from Leftyz (we will not do that again, Kalani even said it was yucky)
So on to what I love about him:
  • He is very Loving
  • He has big blue eyes and super long eyelashes.
  • He loves his Mommy.
  • At any given time when you come to my house all he is wearing is just his underwear. (we have to be grateful for something)
  • I love that he is starting to ask all kinds of questions. Like if we are driving he asks what does that sign say)
  • He has a jungle of animals that he loves and cares for.
  • He is my little helper in the Kitchen.
  • He loves old school cartoons like Tom and Jerry and Popeye.
  • He stills loves Dinosaurs.
  • If there is a dirt pile close, he is in it.
  • He is so protective of his little sister.
  • I love that when he is tired he asks me to sing him primary songs.

Happy Birthday Mommies Little Man!!!!!!!

No comments: