Friday, July 4, 2008

Neice and Nephews For the Summer

My Nephew Thomas Went to stay with his other Aunt and Uncle for a week and a half. He came home from the camp out, and I saw his feet! I said Dude what is up with your feet? He said that it was a tan line. I said when was the last time you took a shower? Much to my surprise he said I took a shower twice while I was gone. I told him that, that was not a tan line that was DIRT!!!! Hit the showers DUDE!


This is what I was told was a GETTO slip and slide!! They really tried to make it work, no such luck, they sure had fun trying.
This is my little dude Lorenzo, He wanted to look like a triceratops. He is so cute..
If you see any mess going on in these pictures. Holy Cow 1400 sq ft. is not a big enough space for 7 kids and 5 adults....

1 comment:

Carol said...

holy cow Jude! yer killin' me. you've got some goooood times goin' on at your house!