Remember When??
This is totally scary to me!!! Cause I know that I am so nuts.
And I do and say some nutty stuff...
So Here Goes!!!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot. Anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave me a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one to you.
Super Great Deal, you won't want to miss this!!
5 years ago
8 comments:
I remember when you made us stay up really late doing those Christmas books for Enrichment! You are nuts!
I remember lots of fun volleyball games with you, and Brooklyn saying something like "Horses don't eat people, Brother Hy-en!
Wait...I think it was "people don't eat horses"??
Judy,
I remember you taught R.S. and I loved your lesson. I was laughing and you are always so funny! I remember not so long ago at Jill's house you talking about your son and I.E.P.'s and I thought wow she way stands up for her kids! That is how a Mother should be. I see the love you have for them! Ok~ I then thought... you don't want to mess with her, she will whoop you:) I love that you love your family! April
I don't remember meeting you. It seems like we have always been such good friends I can't even remember meeting. But, most of my favorite memories are sitting in the car talking to you.
Oh my gosh...where do I begin??? How about when I first met you. It was at a happy hour that I was late for and had to hurry up and make my scrap book page. I'm pretty sure you were totally annoyed with me cause i didn't know how to "stamp" properly. I was a little scared of you after that. hehehehehe...it didn't last long though.
But our calling together...that rocked! You were the best ever! We came up with some good stuff and had fun at the same time. Remember when we went shopping all night looking for stuff for our christmas book. Sat at Pebbles for hours punching stuff.
Lots of good times sista!
About those Christmas books, I LOVED that enrichment and I read my kids that book every year. I had just moved here when I went to that enrichment and your talk was so touching and I remember thinking how amazing you were.
I remember you telling me, only the way you could, about someone shooting at your house and how it went through your wall and how scary that was!
I love to watch you with your kids. You are so patient and they are so lucky to have you.
I love to hear your stories. You tell the best stories.
Volleyball was always so much fun. I will miss that with you this year:(
You are just awesome!
Most of good memories of you involve Kalani and Brinton. You were always there for a good talk. One night I was stressed about Brinton and I can't remember where we were but we stood outside by your car talking for a long time about the boys and all our upsets ad frustrations. I felt like you truly understood what I was feeling and it brought me peace and comfort.
I remember driving clear in to Jonathon and Wendy's apartment in your old blue truck right after Nathan was born. We used to drive and sing and laugh laugh laugh and you would take me Everywhere because I didn't have a car. I always got to cook for you and we took care of each other. Thank you for that.
I also remember spending the day cooking with your family for your 18th birthday party. I don't think I had ever seen so much food. That is back when we would shred the coconut halves on that stool thingy. I think I made the biggest macaroni salad of my life that day.
Your mom made me kelaguin for the 4th of July this year. YUM! Talk about memories.It was also in July when your baby girl was here and she was across the street at Sarahs. Leilani told me to come here, and then she threw her arms around my neck and told me she missed me, all the while you were home missing her. I know my heart melted that day. I had the rest of your family over for the 4th but it just wasnt the same without you.
Another thing I remember is coming to Vegas for Kalani's baby shower and spending the entire day in the kitchen again. I think I did dishes til my hands were all pruney. I always liked our kitchen times the best.
And and and
Was that just supposed to be one?
Love ya!
Post a Comment