skip to main | skip to sidebar

Judy's CRAZY Life

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

GayLord In Orlando



This is for You kalani and Leillani..... These are inside our hotel.
It is so beautiful..
Posted by Judy at 8:48 PM

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

I'm jealous of your awesome vacation! I hope you are having so much fun! I heard that Tom has only had to call the fire department once since you've been gone! Ha Ha!

July 31, 2008 at 11:32 PM
Linde said...

How awesome! Where are you staying? Have a great time. I bet the kids are loving it!

August 1, 2008 at 9:48 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2009 (15)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2008 (75)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ▼  July (8)
      • GayLord In Orlando
      • I really do Miss the Drama!!
      • School Lunch
      • Going along with Kirsten's Blog
      • The 4th of July
      • The Infamous Blas Christmas List
      • Anika and Her Hair ADVENTURE!!
      • Neice and Nephews For the Summer
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (4)

My Artwork Blog and Website

  • My CTMH Website
  • Judys Paper Land

Friends

  • Katrina
  • Alida
  • Bryn
  • Chandra
  • April
  • Rebecca
  • Jodi
  • Linde
  • Claire
  • Kirsten
  • Heather
  • Carol

About Me

My photo
Judy
I am a mother of three beautiful children and wife to an amazing man. I love to scrapbook, paper craft, spend time with friends and family..
View my complete profile

My Blog List

  • Kim's Papercrafts
    Super Great Deal, you won't want to miss this!!
    5 years ago