Sunday, June 22, 2008

Leilani's Dance Recital





Oh she was so cute.. I love that she loves to dance. I am super glad that the recital is over. She saw the stage and said I want to go up there. I love how silly she is and how she loves to show me all her tricks and she calls them.. This last picture is of her and our neighbor "Auntie Deneine" she has become very special in our lives she helped us with her makeup and hair.. She dressed up for Leilani because Leilani told her that she needed to be a Princess and she also gave her these beautiful yellow roses which she has taught Leilani means "Friendship". Thankyou Auntie Deneine for all you love and support..
I was also wonderful that my sister Tacy and Tawnya and my mom were able to watch her and be down here to visit..
PS I HAVE 7 KIDS AT MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!!! AND I HAVE NOT THREATENED TO BURY ANY OF THEM IN THE BACK YARD! DON'T WORRY I AM SURE IT WILL HAPPEN SOON..

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

She looks soooo pretty! I love dance recitals.

FrankNApril said...

She is so pretty!
What a cute dance costume! April

Jason & Claire said...

That is so much more than cute. That is absolutely precious! What a neat thing for her to do.

Linde said...

She looks adorable! I love to watch little recitals. What a cute costume! I bet she loved it!

Alida B. said...

Fun! She looks adorable! i bet she loved it