Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I Vote To Boycott Cleaning!!!

I have decided that I am never cleaning anything ever again.......
Okay It just felt good to say...
So this is what I have been doing..
1. My sister and my nephew came down the last weekend in May
2. I took her to the airport on Monday and My other nephew and Niece came into town.
3.Had them for a week. I have decided that I will never be called to Young Women's. Teen age girls hate me... I not okay with the WHAT??? With the head shake and attitude. I swear if I wasn't scared I would go to jail I would shoot her in the butt with an air soft GUN....
4. My mom and my other nephew came in this last Sunday Night.. BLESS ME!!
5. I finally decided I do have STUPID stamped on my forehead.....
More News When I no longer have a big S on my forehead!!

2 comments:

Carol said...

maybe you should get your fancy shmancy stamp cleaner,spray some on your forehead and rub the black cleaner pad across yer head! I know you love that stuff, don't deny it.

You crazy girl :) hope this week leaves you chillin' and sleepin' in.

Lynette said...

You crack me up! Have a relaxing week.