Friday, March 11, 2011

So I guess This post is about Kona

Oh how this boy makes me SMILE!
HE is one now.. And a big mess... HE gets in to EVERYTHING!!!
I call him typhoon Kona Catagory 5.. I wonder sometimes if he
just looks for stuff to reck havock on..
I do have to say, I am so happy to have him and he is my sweet
baby boy. So I thought I would do the whole birthday thing and say
a couple of things about him at One.

*You only drinks Chocolate Milk (carnation instant breakfast)
*You are pigeon toed.
*You are such a flirt, we can hardly get out of costco, because you
flirt with all the little old ladies.
*You love wheels.
*You love your grandma great.
*You can say Hi, dada, mum (only if you really have to), hi ba-lou, bad dog, don't,
and you can say other words they are just not coming to me right now.
* You love your front facing care seat.
* You love to tear apart my craft stuff. Uhg
* You love to dance.
*You turn in circles till you get dizzy and fall down.
*You are so smart, you figure things out quickly.

I picked some of my favorite photo's of Kona. It shows his little flirty self.















2 comments:

Doralee said...

Love the one where he is looking back at you. What a cutie pie!

Piouette said...

That's one mega flirty look!!!