
Its all about Kona!! That is what Leilani would say.
I promise to do a Birthday Post for her also.
HE"S TWO!!!
I say look out world. Time flys so fast.
He can do all sorts of things now good and bad.
He talks up a storm.
Gets into EVERYTHING.
Can open all doors.
Thinks the dryer is a spinning wheel just for him.
Loves his PaPa.
Calls Leilani Lala, Kalani KK or Bra Bra, Tom Papa or Daddy, me mommy.
He knows grandma and grandpa's house by sight.
Can now climb out of his bed and thinks he doesn't have to take a nap. (I think he does)
Loves the dogs, especially my brothers blood hound.
We call him Typoon Kona category 5 or Kona the destroyer it all depends on the day.
And so much more.
We are so lucky and happy to have in our family. (Even though I am still recovering from the pregnancy yep it sucks!)
I will upload a current picture because he is still sooo cute.
Thanks to Miss Carol for these lovely pictures. You get your stuff for free as soon as I find it!!
Signing off for now.
1 comment:
hee hee you are funny!!! happy birthday to him! time does fly whether your having fun or not!!!
Post a Comment