Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hello Friends Long Time no talk..
Things that have been going on in my life...
1. The meds the doctors had me on for almost two years caused all my drama.. Basically made me really sick.
2. Kona turned one.. Kalani turned 9.. Leilani turned 7..
3. I am starting to feel sooo much better.
4. Got a new bed.. (horaaah, Never buy a sleep number bed)
5. I am going to send out my x-mas cards late..
6. I am so grateful for family and really awesome friends..
7. I have remembered that I love to read.. I have read about 99 books in the last six months.
8. My good friends Anne and Jenn have reminded me how much I love music..
9. Kalani has a great teacher this year.
10. I received a Flip video camera for x-mas and plan to record all the funny things my kids do..

Ten things should do it..
Got to love short, sweet and to the point..

3 comments:

Carol said...

nice to see you Judy ;)

Jason & Claire said...

Glad you're back and feeling better. Love you, girl;)

Alida B. said...

I need some book suggestions! :)

I can't believe your kids are so old already!! You need to blog some more.