Monday, October 20, 2008

RANDOM NOTHINGNESS

  • Kalani's IEP was on Tuesday. I still wonder if I did all I could?
  • I feel like all I want to do is Paper Craft, but that means I would have to clean off my table.
  • I hate house work!!!!
  • Kalani is out of school for 2 and half weeks. WOW It should be interesting.
  • I feel like I can never catch up on anything.
  • I feel like I can do so much more, I just never reach port.
  • I am leaving town this weekend with my husband and I am excited for the alone time. I will miss my kids. My mom will be watching them.
  • I get to spend a week with my mom sewing.
  • I can't believe I am 33.

That is All

2 comments:

Chandra said...

You think 33 is bad wait until 34 and a half creeps up on you and you know it's going to be downhill when your next birthday hits. FYI-housework wouldn't be so bad if it came with a guarantee to stay clean for a few days. Have a fun weekend!!! Missed you at volleyball, but we WON!

maggie said...

have fun on your getaway hope you have fun!
love you judy