Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday My Sweet Leilani

Wow how big she has gotten....

Some Random Thoughts about my little sweet heart

  • She is sick on her birthday.
  • They other day she told me that she wanted to be married because she was fun and shared.
  • She is super sweet.
  • When I ask her to do something 98% of the time her reply is "Sure I can".
  • When I am cooking something good she says hmmm Mommy something smells good.
  • She tells me that I am the best mommy ever.
  • She still lets me dress her. (for how much longer I have no idea)
  • She is super excited about her birthday this year.
  • She loves school.
  • This girl can put on the water works in less that a second..
  • She loves to go on dates with her Daddy.
  • She loves to scrapbook with me and is pretty good.
  • We are Best Friends.
  • She is very thankful little girl.
  • Right now it is 1:40pm and we are both still in bed in our Jammie's
  • She is such a blessing to our family...

Happy Birthday Sweet Heart!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Linde said...

What a great list! She is adorabe:) Hope she feels better!

Happy birthday Leilani!!

Carol said...

ahhhhh...happy birthday. cute little list!

Jodi said...

She is getting more and more beautiful. Watch out for her!

Jason & Claire said...

Wow- she shares AND she is fun to be around. I'd say she's a pretty good candidate for marriage. What a sweetie.

FrankNApril said...

Happy Birthday!
She is a doll!
Judy, please come to my Girl's night.
Check my blog for info. April

maggie said...

Judy you are so cool happy birthday leilani you guys rock i miss you guys!

maggie said...

Judy you are so cool happy birthday leilani you guys rock i miss you guys!