Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy 12th Aniversary

So these pictures should be after the message below. But I am not changing it so...




Today is our 12th anniversary. Wow Has it been that long? I guess when you are having fun time flies. I sure do love my eternal companion.

SO I am going to make a list of what I love about Tom...


  1. That he loves me no matter what I look like.

  2. He is truley my best friend.

  3. He is an amazing father.

  4. He is super cute.

  5. He supports me in all I do. (Even if I never finish anything)

  6. He loves to spend time with our kids.

  7. He is a hard workin man.

  8. He is my cookie and Ice cream monster. (Can't have it in the house he will eat them all.)

  9. He never says anything about the way I look, he loves me just how I am.

  10. I love that I will spend all time and eternity with my best friend and soul mate.

So what did we do for our 12th anniversary


1. Got a babysitter. We just left in the car with no plans. So we went to Joanns because I had a coupon he bought me adhesive. Then we went and looked at the dogs at Pet Smart (I almost brought one home. I have gotten a soft spot for Australian Cattle dogs. There were about 8 of this breed up for adoption). Then we went to The sports store and bought me a volley ball. Then we went to Tony Roma's. Then Tom said lets go get Pedicures so we did. It was such a fun day no pressures no expectations I loved it.. Here are some pictures that we took to document our day. Oh by the way when we got our pedi's Tom was speaking Vietnamese to the lady and guy doing our pedicures. They are always so curious to find out how he learned to speak the language. It was nice to listen to him. Its hard to keep the language when you don't speak it. But he was doing pretty good.

I forgot to say that I got a volley ball and he got rootbeer and pudding for our anniversary. We are easy to please...


4 comments:

Carol said...

happy anniversary!!!!!! you two make such a cute couple! what a great husband....taking photos of the feet and gifts like that, just so you can blog them ;)

glad you had such a nice relaxing day together! you deserve it!

Kirsten said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love that picture of you two! Glad you could have a day to yourselves. :)

Rebecca said...

Hey Jude,
Happy Aniversary! The only thing I have to say is ..... Is Tom going Metro on us ????
Love you both more than you know!
Rebecca

maggie said...

happy anniversary judy!!