Monday, September 8, 2008

I MISS, MISS TERRY

I miss Kalani's Teachers from last year. I knew we had the best, but it sinks home hard when you no longer have it.
The little man hates going to school now. Cry's in the morning. Last Friday he told me he was sick, he stayed home. I told him he had to go to school this morning. He cried all morning that i had to go to school with him.. and when I left there were tears running down his face.
He has such a melt my heart sad face. So on the way out of school there were tears running down my face.
It is so hard to leave your child with people you do not know. I think it would be easier if he could tell me what makes him so upset. We are talking but we are not that far yet..

2 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

This is breaking my heart. Poor him, poor you. You never really know what you have until you lose it.

lisa said...

Oh, that is heart breaking! You hate to leave your kids when you know they are upset. I hope things get better as the year goes on.