Five Things Tag
There need to be 5 answers for each question. So, here goes:
What was I doing 10 years ago?
1. Living with Tom's parents waiting for our house to be done.
2. Working full-time for Comfort Dental.
3. Taking care of Tom after his surgery's.
4. Driving a 1998 white Saturn.
5. Falling in Love with my nephew Thomas.
What are 5 things on my "to do" list today?
1. Take a shower.
2. Go to the Doctors
3. Clean the House
4. Brush my teeth
5. Learn how to fight the school district
What are my 5 favorite snacks?
1. Jalapeno chips
2. York Peppermint patties
3. lunch meat and Havarti cheese
4. Diet Mountain Dew (does that count?)
5. Shrimp Chips
What 5 things would I do if I was a millionaire?
1. Pay off all debt.
2. Go on an adventure trip with Tom. (Something crazy like sky diving)
3. Get Kalani all the therapies that he needs.
4. Start a non-profit place to help parents with children with Autism. Help them to know there rights and fight for them.
5. Buy a bigger house so that I can close the door to my Scrapbook Room... (one more thing hire a maid)
Five places I have lived-
1. San Diego Ca
2. Guam USA
3. Kaysville Utah
4.Tooele Utah
5. Price Utah and Las Vegas Nevada
Who ever wants to do this go for it...
Super Great Deal, you won't want to miss this!!
5 years ago
1 comment:
the one about Kalani makes me sad...for him and you.
but the food list...weren't we just talking about ALL that stuff!!!!
Post a Comment