Finally Doing My Tag...
4 places I visit often:
1. Internet
2. Costco
3. Neighborhood WalMart
4. Kalani's School (because we both have a hard time waking Up)
4 people who call/e-mail or text regularly:
1. Tom
2. My Mom
3. My sisters.
4. Ellen
4 favorite foods:
1. Cinnamon Bears
2. rice
3. Grapefruit cups from Costco
4. Hot Sauce
4 places I'd rather be:
1. I love to be with my family.
2. I love to be home.
3. any where with Tom (I am in love with this man)
4. On a beach anywhere, (but I have to be skinny and that will never happen, so I luck out on that)
4 movies I'd watch over and over again:
1. Ever After
2. Transformers
3. Bill Cosby-Him self
4. Lake House
4 people I am tagging:
Anyone who wants to do this..
Claire I tag you..
Super Great Deal, you won't want to miss this!!
5 years ago
1 comment:
gotta say, that's a pretty interesting list you got there. transformers hu?????
Post a Comment