those boots are "hot"! nice job. can't wait to see the pages.
Love those boots! Your new background makes me want to jump into the pool. Very refreshing!
Her hair looks so cute. Did you cut it again? Leave it to you to take pictures for pages instead of do pages for the pictures. Love ya!
Oh my heck, Jude! Your lil big girl! I haven't seen her since she was at Sarah's earlier this summer. I miss you guys! Love ya!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
those boots are "hot"! nice job. can't wait to see the pages.
Love those boots! Your new background makes me want to jump into the pool. Very refreshing!
Her hair looks so cute. Did you cut it again? Leave it to you to take pictures for pages instead of do pages for the pictures. Love ya!
Oh my heck, Jude! Your lil big girl! I haven't seen her since she was at Sarah's earlier this summer. I miss you guys! Love ya!
Post a Comment