
Last weekend My family and I attended my neices baptism. After Anika was baptized we were waiting for them to change their cloths. Our huge families were gathered and chating with each other. I heard the piano being played, so I looked to see who was playing. I saw my mom, I haven't heard her play in so long... It was a sweet sound. I have fond memories of her playing the piano for the Branch Choir on Guam. I remember sitting and watching her play as they practiced. I also remember my Dad bought her a piano when we were on Guam, it seemed as thought she played it all the time. I also remember it was so hard for her to leave it when we left Guam. She has never had one since and that was 26 years ago. Well I take that back she bought one at the DI for some crazy cheap amount. But it has never been in tune, and keys are broken. Someday I would love to buy her a beautiful Piano that she can play when ever she wants..
I love these hands and it was so nice to hear her play. She played one of her favorite Hymns "Because I Have Been Given Much"
2 comments:
What a sweet insight into you and tribute to your sweet mother.
Oh no you didnt! NICE new blog header picture! Does Lynette know you've put that out for all to see???? So funny.
Post a Comment