Friday, March 28, 2008

Kalani and Leilani at a Farm

Look at my little photographer!! I let him us my 35mm camera to take pictures at the Farm. He used two rolls of film (yes I put real film in it). Look he is even squating. He had so much fun taking pictures. I will upload some of his photo's later.
They saw pigs, donkeys and horses. It was so nice to watch Kalani be so excited about being withthe animals.

This was such a sweet Horse. She let Kalani pet her nose and came when he called..

5 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

What a sweet horse. I love pictures of kids with animals. What a fun family time. That's awesome that you let them use real film. I can't wait to see those pictures. ;)

FrankNApril said...

Where is this farm?
He is so cute! You are a way nice Mom to let him use not one but two rolls of film!!! April

Judy said...

I forgot to say that it was a private farm and Kalani went with his school class..

Carol said...

check him out takin' those pictures...how cute.

JaNae said...

HEY JUDY,
Its JANAE we went to ON THE BORDER and we say a lady with one of your purses! it was very cute hope to talk soon, My mom said hi!