skip to main | skip to sidebar

Judy's CRAZY Life

Monday, February 11, 2008

I made this card for my little sister's birthday I love this paper.






This is a card I made for my little sister Tacy and a couple of my friends. I used the bohemian paper that I collect. i can't seem to use it to scrap with so might as well use it for cards.





Posted by Judy at 12:45 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2009 (15)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2008 (75)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ▼  February (7)
      • So I was surfing the Close to My Heart artwork boa...
      • This is my sweet angel! I love her so much. She i...
      • If I could edit my posts that would great also, so...
      • HUNTER!!The cause of all the dog hair in my house...
      • The first annual Daddy Daughter Dance. She put on...
      • I made this card for my little sister's birthday I...
      • I got this grand idea to make this for Kalani's b...
    • ►  January (4)

My Artwork Blog and Website

  • My CTMH Website
  • Judys Paper Land

Friends

  • Katrina
  • Alida
  • Bryn
  • Chandra
  • April
  • Rebecca
  • Jodi
  • Linde
  • Claire
  • Kirsten
  • Heather
  • Carol

About Me

My photo
Judy
I am a mother of three beautiful children and wife to an amazing man. I love to scrapbook, paper craft, spend time with friends and family..
View my complete profile

My Blog List

  • Kim's Papercrafts
    Super Great Deal, you won't want to miss this!!
    5 years ago