skip to main | skip to sidebar

Judy's CRAZY Life

Friday, February 15, 2008

HUNTER!!
The cause of all the dog hair in my house! But isn't he cute! I keep saying his days are numbered but I do love him even though he got into the garbage this morning and I yelled at teh top of my lungs "BAD DOG, BAD DOG". He looks up at me and goes right back to sleep. My two beautiful children are sleeping in the same room and they don't even blink an eye either. So, I am feeling a little (what is the work?) not taken seriously.

Posted by Judy at 8:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2009 (15)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2008 (75)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ▼  February (7)
      • So I was surfing the Close to My Heart artwork boa...
      • This is my sweet angel! I love her so much. She i...
      • If I could edit my posts that would great also, so...
      • HUNTER!!The cause of all the dog hair in my house...
      • The first annual Daddy Daughter Dance. She put on...
      • I made this card for my little sister's birthday I...
      • I got this grand idea to make this for Kalani's b...
    • ►  January (4)

My Artwork Blog and Website

  • My CTMH Website
  • Judys Paper Land

Friends

  • Katrina
  • Alida
  • Bryn
  • Chandra
  • April
  • Rebecca
  • Jodi
  • Linde
  • Claire
  • Kirsten
  • Heather
  • Carol

About Me

My photo
Judy
I am a mother of three beautiful children and wife to an amazing man. I love to scrapbook, paper craft, spend time with friends and family..
View my complete profile

My Blog List

  • Kim's Papercrafts
    Super Great Deal, you won't want to miss this!!
    5 years ago