skip to main |
skip to sidebar
GO Kalani GO
I am so proud of this little guy> Yesterday we were able to participate in the Special Olympics!! It was a windy morning and afternoon.. He was so excited to RUN.. and boy did he run. We had one little melt down, but nothing a half of a brownie could not solve.. I also got to ride the bus with him.. he loved that I could ride the bus with him.. Tom took the day off, it was so nice to have him there.. Thanks to Grandma BlasMack for watching baby Kona so we could go for the whole time..
5 comments:
I was wondering how it went. Go, Kalani!
That's so cool! Congrats, Kalani! Where do they hold the Special Olympics?
How fun! Look at his smile. He looks so proud :)
Oh! He is soo big! Yeah Kalani!!!
Great job, and congratulations to Kalani!
Post a Comment